Style Tread Red Shoes
What to wear with your Style Tread red shoes
So you got yourself a cute pair of Style Tread red shoes, but on trying them on and checking your wardrobe, you realize you don’t know what to wear your new red shoes with. Although, you can spend another thousand dollars for a whole new wardrobe, you can also follow these tips on what to wear your red shoes with.
1. Wear it with dark denim. Nothing makes red shoes stand out more than wearing a pair of subdued, dark denim pants or skirts. So for that sleek look, pair your red shoes with dark denim skinny jeans.
2. Tote around a red bag- Red goes with absolutely anything except of course a red outfit. But if you still feel a bit uncomfy about pairing a pink and white ensemble with a pair of red shoes, top the whole look with a red clutch bag or hobo bag.
3. A monochromatic corporate ensemble looks divine with red shoes- high waist knee length skirt and a cute 3/4 sleeved top plus a black trench coat and a pair of red stilettos.
4. Red looks good in little doses, pair off red shoes with a red clutch bag and little trinkets like red bangles, red belt or a red head band to jazz up an outfit.
5. Red is already a very loud colour in itself so try balancing a pair of red shoes with black, white or grey and let the red shoes be the centre of attention. Also try pairing red shoes with pale pastels like baby pink, sky blue or pastel yellow for a little flirty look. For prints, choose those with black, white and little hints of red. Lime green will also go with a pair or red flats and a red bag.
6. Bring out the animal in you with animal prints and a pair of red shoes. But keep the animal prints to a minimal. Smaller prints look better on most people.
7. Khakis go great with red. Whether it is a pair of slacks, skirt or Bermuda shorts, Khaki complements a pair of red shoes.
1. Never wear red with loud colours and loud prints. It screams “LOOK AT ME!” Neon’s are a no no with red shoes unless you’re dressing up as a traffic stop light. But if you dare, try wearing it plain with dark denims. Pair it off with a red bag.
2. Red shoes with lighter denim, makes it look a bit washed out and icky.
3. Red with red. Red shoes and red stockings plus red dress, makes you look a tad like Lucifer’s daughter.
4. Unless you plan on becoming one of Santa’s little elves, a darker shade of green wouldn’t be all too well paired with a pair of Style Tread red shoes.
5. Red boots- Superman is a superhero…. not a fashion icon. So don’t ever be caught dead wearing red boots with anything.
6. Don’t wear sequined tops, unless you’re a hooker.